I just have to share this story. When we went to SL for Christmas Andrew decided not to shave for a few weeks, basically to get a good reaction to his dad who seems to always ask if we need help financially because obviously we can't afford a razor :) So...we get to my house and Mindy and Scott were already there with the boys. They hear us come in and the boys come running up the stairs. I met Trace half way and he gave me a huge hug yelling, "MAY MAY!" Then with a look of terror he looks up at Andrew and says, "Who is that man?" I started laughing and said, "Trace, that is Andrew!" And he didn't believe me, until Andrew came down the stairs. Then I asked him, "What is does Andrew look like?" and he replied with, "You look like you are trying to be SANTA!!" HAHA Oh, I laughed for days...Andrew soon shaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment